Music Banter - View Single Post - Stupid things you've done to attract the opposite sex
View Single Post
Old 08-06-2011, 06:16 PM   #39 (permalink)
Dayvan Cowboy
Basscadet

Well, one thing I suck at is hitting on people. First off, I'm not the most attractive person on the planet. My teeth are a mess, my face always has an unhappy pout on it and I always look terribly bored when nobody's talking to me. I just scream "GET THE HELL AWAY FROM ME"

but when somebody does decide to talk to me, I always end up saying something stupid. Once, I referenced the hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy, another time, I told some guy that I like learning to program in my free time (he walked away from me at that point. I sounded so lame). And if I have a crush on a guy, for some reason I do stupid **** to get his attention. Like, to appear smart in front of him. I once was stuck in detention with a guy so I started reading the michio kaku book and made sure he saw that the book was on physics and that I can understand what's going on.

it turns out, that he really didn't care that I was smart

EDIT: I also try to appear really weird in front of him. Hoping he would think that it's cute. I wore a threee year old's dinosaur costume to school, and people thought I was awesome but he really didn't give a ****.
Dayvan Cowboy is offline   Reply With Quote