Music Banter - View Single Post - Keep Up With Slang Losers
View Single Post
Old 08-07-2011, 01:10 PM   #86 (permalink)
Mrd00d
Stoned and Jammin' Out

Slang me and the boys picked up from Trailer Park Boys:

Gonna rock a piss (use the bathroom)
Smokes - one word command... give me cigarettes.
Frig off - get the F out of here.
know'm Sayin?! (Know what I'm saying? Know what I mean?)
Quote:
J-ROC: You know'm sayin' everybody that walk on the face of the Earth tryin' to judge the J-ROC, know'm sayin'? See wha'm sayin'? But I ain't shook, 'cause ma-****as tryin' to take me out and stuff, but they can't, right? Know'm sayin'?
Tyrone: You're sayin' "know what I'm sayin'" too many times! 80 or 90 times? That's too many times! Once or twice is cool, but 80 or 90 times, man?!
J-ROC: What are you, from the Department of Know'm Sayin's? You takin' a Know'm Census? You countin' my Know'm Sayin's? We're hangin' out, right?
I'm just tryin' to have a good time, you know'm sayin'? and you're countin' my Know'm Sayin's!
Let me do Northern California names for marijuana/cannabis and associated activities.

Got any trees? Any choice buds/nugs? Is it dank/chronic/fire (Is it super potent?) Wanna go burn one/blaze/get hungry? You got 5 on the sack? We can roll up a bleezy (blunt). Nah, do a doober/roll a J. Pull out the skeezy (scale) and I'll weigh you a zip (ounce), I'll put it on your tab haha. Chiefin so hard he'll cough up a lung, mellow out brah, get some water. First session of the day. I'm toasted. Ah, hell, one more.

Last edited by Mrd00d; 08-07-2011 at 02:03 PM.
Mrd00d is offline   Reply With Quote