Music Banter - View Single Post - Dr Dre
Thread: Dr Dre
View Single Post
Old 08-09-2011, 09:36 AM   #11 (permalink)
Dirty
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoteNoted.com View Post
Dr Dre isn't all that he's made out to be. First of all he hasn't released a album in over a decade. Second of all the beats that we think are his actually aren't. It's a known fact that he uses "ghost" producers to produce some of his biggest beats. Like the infamous Scott Storch was one of those people.

Anyways Im tired of waiting and hearing rumors of detox. It's hip-hop biggest joke. Will he ever detox?

Plus he's a sellout. How could he do those cheezy commercials? I want to vomit!

Peace,
J Note
Chief Editor
NoteNoted.com
The wait for Detox has been ridiculous. I think it originally was to be released in like '04 or '05. Just put the damn thing out already. Are you sure about the ghost producers? I didn't know he did that. I always respected Dre for his west coast style beats and always hated on him for his rapping which isn't very good in my opinion. Snoop and Dre are the two most over hyped rappers of all-time in my opinion. Neither has done much really worthwhile in a very long time. Snoop sold out a long time ago.

I don't hate on the sellouts though. I used to, but I can't hate on guys like Cube making kids movies and stuff. At the end of the day, if I was being offered a shitload of money to do a 30 second commercial or make a movie, you're damn right I'd do it. I think we'd all rather be paid and labelled a sellout than poor and respected.
Dirty is offline   Reply With Quote