Music Banter - View Single Post - Rage Against the MODchine
View Single Post
Old 08-09-2011, 11:16 AM   #337 (permalink)
Dirty
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urban Hatemonger View Post
The reason you were sent the PM from Jans was because Vanilla was unable to do it because she could only log on from work.
The contents of that PM were made by Jans with the rest of the mods okaying it.

You're not going to be shown any complaints and you're not going to be told who complained because complaints to mods should be and are confidential.

If any of the people who complained about you want to tell you why they did they are more than free to do so in this thread but as I don't see anyone doing that I don't see why the mods should either.
So you guys don't actually check and see if complaints actually hold any water then? The reason I don't think anyone is saying they complained is because I don't think anyone actually did. Did all of you mods see the complaints that were supposedly made? If it was from the chat logs Paloma sent, then I do have an issue because half the stuff in those logs is people posing as me.

I really have no clue how I am supposed to change my apparent offensive behavior and stop tormenting other for their sexuality, race, etc when I've made it clear I have absolutely no idea what that could possibly be referring to.