Music Banter - View Single Post - Rage Against the MODchine
View Single Post
Old 08-09-2011, 08:30 PM   #354 (permalink)
Janszoon
Mate, Spawn & Die

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty View Post
Jans, yes I did go overboard with my metaphor or whatever. I usually do that because it's funnier that way and I apologize. Remember that I don't know what goes on in the mod cave. In my head it's a sub forum where member complaints are posted somewhere. I realize everyone has lives outside of the forum, as do I. But cmon, you don't think a member would want to know why they are banned? If a mod is going to straight up tell me I insulted people or bullied them for their race and sexuality, do you really think it's wrong or unreasonable of me to want to know what that means?
I never said or even implied that I thought any of those things.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty View Post
Dude, it doesn't sit well with me to have someone tell me I did something and then not explain themselves. None of us know how the modding works. we don't know if one mod gets a few complaints and then that's it or a discussion goes on and everyone knows about the complaints, etc. It's guesswork. This isn't about me bitching because of the ban, it's about me not wanting to get banned again for something stupid and wanting to know what got me banned in the first place. Do you understand where I'm comin from here?
Sure. The great thing is you got your explanation and you got suggestions on how to avoid problems in the future. Now you can put this behind you and move on.