Music Banter - View Single Post - Rage Against the MODchine
View Single Post
Old 08-10-2011, 12:36 PM   #396 (permalink)
SIRIUSB
Luciferian

Apparentally, not everyone wishes for this thread to move along . . .

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoathsomePete View Post
She answered your question, I hardly see how that qualifies as "going nowhere" unless of course you just shut your eyes, cover your ears and go "lalalalaalalalaal not listening lalalalalalalala" until the rules change to benefit you.
Unless you were privy to our private messages I can't see how you could possibly know this (another example of inability to read posts comprehensively).

Quote:
Not going to happen, you're not going to link us over to your music because you're not a contributing member of this forum, you're just the annoying guy at a party who doesn't bring any booze and complains about what other people bought, while drinking it.
I do believe I have and am contributing to this community, have you read any of my posts / threads?

Quote:
Bottom line this isn't a forum for people to just join up to share their music or friends music, or local bands, and then disappear. If you're on other forums then great, do it there, but not here, and it's not going to change just because you bitch about it.
Being a child of the 60's I am not one to sit comfortably by while others tell me what I can and cannot do, this could possibly be why today things are going horribly wrong.

*I might have a spare backbone if you are looking for one?