Music Banter - View Single Post - The Playlist of Life --- Trollheart's resurrected Journal
View Single Post
Old 08-12-2011, 03:30 PM   #140 (permalink)
Trollheart
Born to be mild

Default ... And the milestones just keep coming...

It only seems like two months ago I was writing my little note of thanks for you guys getting me to 1000 views --- wait a minute! It WAS! How time flies...

Now, in amazement I watch the viewcount jump every day, and within forty-five short days we've just passed three thousand! I'm flabberghasted, really I am, but again just want to say thanks.

To all who read, hopefully enjoy and perhaps (dare I even think?) look forward to my journal, and especially to the (admittedly few) ones who comment to let me know if I'm doing a good or bad job, a real big thank you from me. It's great to know that people are continuing to read my wandering thoughts committed here to the forum, and it's fun to keep thinking up new items to include. I have a few in mind, never fear, more on that soon.

For now, once again thank you. I know I've only been (back) here a few months, but you've all made me feel very welcome, and even the silent majority, who are content to read and never comment, validate all the hard work that goes into this journal --- what? You think I just pull this stuff out of my aaaannnyway, thanks again and what more can I say but keep reading. I hope you keep enjoying the journal and stay onboard, as the ride is only just beginning!

Oh, and by all means, if the mood takes you, feel free to comment. Just click that little REPLY box. Go on, you know you want to. Don't make me send in the Hypno-Toad....