Music Banter - View Single Post - Member Picture Gallery
View Single Post
Old 08-12-2011, 10:19 PM   #17944 (permalink)
Freebase Dali
Partying on the inside

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janszoon View Post
Heh. The issue was never about finding a way to get it done, it was the fact that I've always worked places where I couldn't have one.
I hear ya.
When I had mine, I was still in highschool, and even they gave me crap about it. And this was before public schools really started up with the dress-code thing, in my state anyway.

Nowdays though, I don't populate all the piercing holes I've accrued in my face. Simply out of not having any sort of inclination for it. All the same, though, people comment on the holes. Three in each ear, one in the nose and one in the tongue, although that last one isn't really seen.

I'm glad I wasn't in that whole stage these days, with the huge gauges and all. I know a guy who had the whole ear-plug done up massively, and when he took out the plugs, there's this saggy, gaping hole in each ear. I can't imagine what kind of regret he may feel in the future.

Well.. maybe I can. I have this stupid ass tattoo going down the entire length of my arm. I already hate the fact that it's there, and it was only from 5 years ago.
Freebase Dali is offline   Reply With Quote