Music Banter - View Single Post - what is it that you would like to hear more of from a new artist?
View Single Post
Old 06-17-2004, 05:30 PM   #3 (permalink)
misconstrued
Groupie

Thumbs up thanks for replying......

Hey man, those are my thoughts exactly. That is what I am doing. Just so that you know, I am a female. No worries, though. All of my lyrics are completely original and I sing only about the sh&t I have been through. I will be singing a song for you men out there because a lot of women take advantage if you know what I mean, and I hate that sh&t. I have also written about cheatin men, I have written about loosin my babies and not being able to have any. I think that is going to touch a lot of people. My favorite one tells people to leave me the f--- alone. The name of it is "Ignorance". Need I say more? So, do you have anything out yet? I would love to hear it! My home town is in demand for me already and really excited. I have been doin live feeds on the radio and things like that! I love this mess! Hit me up!
Quote:
Originally Posted by lil P.I.M.P
dawg if ur a new artist u probably or if ur music's gonna be any good u u probably had some struggles, writeabout ur struggles ur life ur beefs ur fights ur sad times then write a song for tha LADIES, u kno, somethin to where we'll be like damn he's had struggles. that's what i do and a lot of people like my music.
misconstrued is offline   Reply With Quote