Music Banter - View Single Post - The Playlist of Life --- Trollheart's resurrected Journal
View Single Post
Old 08-18-2011, 10:18 AM   #156 (permalink)
Trollheart
Born to be mild

NOW That's What I Call Music!
(Volume I)

Just thought I'd try throwing a few selections of videos at yaz, the kind of thing I tend to listen to. Not quite a playlist as such, and no real link or connection, but an example of the music I enjoy. Much of this will be from albums I've already reviewed, or artistes I've already covered at some point, though I will throw in some new stuff. As ever, comment/discussion welcomed.

One of my favourite Rory Gallagher tracks, from “Top Priority”, this is “Follow me”. Great guitar intro!

A great track from the Alan Parsons Project, “Don't answer me” from “Ammonia Avenue”.

Classic Meat Loaf. Say no more.

Great song by ELO from the album “El Dorado”, this is “Laredo tornado”.

Gotta have some Iron Maiden in there! This is “Hallowed be thy name” from the classic “The number of the Beast” album.

Another great metal band, Kamelot, from “The black halo”, one of the best tracks, “Memento mori”.

Love this by Scarlett and Black: “You don't know”.

A great anti-war song by the sadly broken up Big Country, “Where the rose is sown”.

The very first Marillion song I heard, and bought: “Market square heroes.”

And to finish, a truly great song by Led Zep, from the “IV” album, “When the levee breaks.”

Last edited by Trollheart; 11-04-2011 at 01:43 PM.
Trollheart is online now   Reply With Quote