Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 08-18-2011, 12:49 PM   #16784 (permalink)
Unknown Soldier
Horribly Creative

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stu View Post
Yeah Coulsdon, you been? You should, brings out the girl in any guy.
I`ve never been but I know of it pretty well as I`m from that part of the world. It was also common practice that the asylum would let out some of the inmates that weren`t dangerous (seen as harmless) to go for walks unsupervised from time to time.

Anyway, about 15 years ago I was out cycling with a friend and we were coming back through one of the country lanes near the hospital one afternoon and my mate got a puncture, so while he was fixing it I noticed a guy walking towards us and from the looks of him he looked like one of the inmates (shaved head, strange looking eyes and strange attire-wearing a shirt and tie on a country lane) He was also carrying a canvas bag. Anyway he came up to us and said hello and asked if we`d been in an accident and we said no and explained the puncture, whilst chatting I noticed his bag was open and saw inside amongst some clothes an axe!!! I s(h)it myself but stayed calm, after the guy had left us I told my friend and well he s(h)it himself as well, later on we passed the guy quickly on our bikes and I noticed that he was ranting and raving about something to himself.

I`d completely forgot that it had shut down, but from the description you`ve given, it sounds like something out of a Silent Hill video game.
Unknown Soldier is offline   Reply With Quote