Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 08-19-2011, 06:04 AM   #16815 (permalink)
Dirty
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyingpig437 View Post
I wouldn't waste your time typing out that kinda thing. I'm not going to take a blind bit of a notice and it just means nothing when people I don't know say stuff like that based on a generalised impression just from what I've typed on here.
Dude, then why are you posting it in the first place? If you don't want people to read and respond trade your MusicBanter postings for a personal diary.

But listen to me brotha. Your anger isn't really directed at me and you don't need to feel bad or embarrassed. Bro....we've all been in similiar situations. Crush on a girl we're not gonna get. Eventually you just let it go. Think about it...In the several years she has known you has she given you any sort of indication whatsoever that she wants to be with you? I'm telling you this cause I'm trying to give you advice but instead of listening you are getting your balls twisted in your thong. You don't wanna come to a realization one day that you've wasted days....hours...years hoping for something that was never gonna happen. It's alright to crush on a chica, I'm trying to show you that it's fine to just leave it at that and not actually expect to be with her. If it makes you feel better, convince yourself she has anal warts or herpes.
Dirty is offline   Reply With Quote