Music Banter - View Single Post - What Are You Listening To Right Now? II
View Single Post
Old 08-21-2011, 02:49 AM   #4667 (permalink)
VEGANGELICA
Facilitator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liljagare View Post
Frida is awesome (plus Phil Collins on drums makes that song extra special). I guess that if I have to think of one of my favorite dysfunctional music songs (at least it is the song that pops in my head) it would have to be the following (perhaps I should start the "Favorite dysfunctional relationship music" thread).

I actually haven't listened to many Frida songs, but I'll go search out more of them because I do feel that "I Know There Is Something Going On" is extra special.

Whoa! I was just listening to 'Til Tuesday's "Voices Carry" several days ago and thought of posting the video here! You may be my musical clone, Liljagare.

Frida - The Face
Another dysfunctional relationship song. I felt this was one of the better Frida songs of the ten or so I skimmed through while trying to find others that I might like as much as "I Know There's Something Going On," which I feel is her best by far.

If a chicken was smart enough to be able to speak English and run in a geometric pattern, then I think it should be smart enough to dial 911 (999) before getting the axe, and scream to the operator, "Something must be done! Something must be done!"
VEGANGELICA is offline   Reply With Quote