Music Banter - View Single Post - Should People Posting Nothing But Youtube Videos Be Treated As Spammers ?
View Single Post
Old 08-23-2011, 12:31 AM   #81 (permalink)
Howard the Duck
Live by the Sword

Quote:
Originally Posted by VEGANGELICA View Post
As I pointed out in my previous long post, Love-song has put her heart and soul into her video posts in addition to some commentary while also interacting with other members. If that isn't quality, what *is* quality?

I'm more concerned whether the quality of the community environment at MusicBanter invites people to share their feelings and opinions about music, and less concerned about how detailed their write-ups and opinions are about music they hear.

If it is acceptable to call Love-song's posts "rubbish" and suggest or say she is a spammer, despite all the evidence I provided to the contrary, why isn't it acceptable to say that a moderator's posts are rubbish?

After reading Love-song's posts and comments, did you feel her posts warrant her being considered a "spammer," even when she explains that she is posting song videos and appreciating them due to her love for the man in her life who is overseas (presumably in the military)?
if you want my 2 cents, i find Lovesong exasperating

it's like she's trying to convince herself that she truly is in love

Malaise is THE dominant human predilection.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Virgin View Post
what? i don't understand you. farming is for vegetables, not for meat. if ou disagree with a farming practice, you disagree on a vegetable. unless you have a different definition of farming.