Music Banter - View Single Post - Lyrics for Good life, Dear Enemy?
View Single Post
Old 08-26-2011, 08:11 AM   #2 (permalink)
VEGANGELICA
Facilitator

Will, do you mean the song entitled, "The Good Life," by the group called "Dear Enemy," or do you mean some other group?

There *is* a song called "The Good Life" by "Dear Enemy," an Australian indie pop band from the '80s (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dear_Enemy_(band).
I checked on elyrics.net and metrolyrics.com for lyrics for this song and was surprised to find none.

If this is the song for which you seek the lyrics, then the best I can recommend is to listen to and write down the words as you hear them in the video of the song below. Then if there are spots that are hard to understand, ask someone if she or he can figure out what was sung.

If this is the correct song and you post the words you hear, then I will listen and try fill in any missing blanks, if I can:

Dear Enemy - "The Good Life"

If a chicken was smart enough to be able to speak English and run in a geometric pattern, then I think it should be smart enough to dial 911 (999) before getting the axe, and scream to the operator, "Something must be done! Something must be done!"
VEGANGELICA is offline   Reply With Quote