Music Banter - View Single Post - Should People Posting Nothing But Youtube Videos Be Treated As Spammers ?
View Single Post
Old 08-27-2011, 01:38 AM   #93 (permalink)
VEGANGELICA
Facilitator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Engine View Post
Youtube videos include titles.

Do you want more? I don't. I'd often rather listen to / watch a youtube video than read most of the bullshit posts I see on MB. If I was into politics I'd vote 'no' on this poll.
If people who post only a video were required to type the name of the group and the song's title, then viewers who couldn't see the video due to it being blocked or unavailable would still know which song had been posted. This would solve the problem confronted by Tore that he mentioned above: a post with just a video can become a post devoid of information.

Since a moving picture is worth 100,000 words, I shall now express myself using a YouTube video like you did, Engine:

Sesame Street - "What's the Name of that Song?"
^ See? Like this. Now everyone will know what follows.
"La dee da dee da, la dee da dee da, what's the name of that song?"

If a chicken was smart enough to be able to speak English and run in a geometric pattern, then I think it should be smart enough to dial 911 (999) before getting the axe, and scream to the operator, "Something must be done! Something must be done!"

Last edited by VEGANGELICA; 08-27-2011 at 01:44 AM.