Music Banter - View Single Post - Member Picture Gallery
View Single Post
Old 08-27-2011, 02:39 AM   #17993 (permalink)
VEGANGELICA
Facilitator

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoorOldPo View Post
Are you wearing a dog whistle, OldPo?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurora View Post
I was very happy, it's not that I don't like the kid. She's my best mates bird and causes him problems over how good friends we are. She trys to make him pick between us all the time which is unreasonable and controlling. Bros before hoes! That's why I don't like her all that much. Plus she crashed me and another mates photo.
Ah. She's jealous.

You could take it as a compliment: she thinks well enough of you that she views you as a threat. It isn't so common, is it, that best friends of the opposite sex are just best friends and nothing more, so I can understand her worry. *My* first best friend was a boy, and I have a platonic best manfriend...but I think most people assume that as soon as you get a boy and girl together there are romantic sparks. Just ain't so. ... At least not for the girl!

Just kidding...I know there are boys who are simply close friends with girls and nothing more.
If a chicken was smart enough to be able to speak English and run in a geometric pattern, then I think it should be smart enough to dial 911 (999) before getting the axe, and scream to the operator, "Something must be done! Something must be done!"

Last edited by VEGANGELICA; 08-27-2011 at 02:45 AM.
VEGANGELICA is offline   Reply With Quote