Music Banter - View Single Post - Musicbanter Improvement Thread
View Single Post
Old 08-30-2011, 07:40 PM   #970 (permalink)
Engine
air quote

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ska Lagos Jew Sun Ra View Post
We need more posting. I seriously am shocked after two months away due to bitterness and I come back to practically nothing.
Pretty naive statements in 3 ways, my friend.

1) MB, like any web forum doesn't "need" any posting. What you see is what you get. This goes beyond MB and the the whole effin www to boot. There's a non-internety world out there as well and you shouldn't feel entitled to anything out there either no matter how much you contribute. Yours and everybody's contributions of any kind don't ever necessarily warrant a reward. Contribute what you want to offer regardless of what you get back. Life lesson #1.

2) Shocked? Bitter? At MB? Having those feelings about a web forum is mos def not healthy. It reflects your feelings about all existence. /Life lesson #2

3) I'm a fucking idiot for responding or even reading your post here. I'd rather stop living than be emotionally affected by whatever words people express. Luckily I'm not emotionally affected by that. But I don't like seeing intelligent humans like yourself being too affected by words or lack thereof, and it seems that you are and that's why I bothered to type all this shit.

Okay, I'm done being a didactic bastard for now. I apologize for being a dick if that's what I've just done. If it helps: I haven't looked at MB for a while b/c I'm busy for a change. I may not be back for a while after this. But I'll logon again one day probably soon. I like MB but what people post or don't post here won't ever affect my emotions in a serious way. That shouldn't ever happen to anybody who truly gives a shit about their short, ever-waning life. See wut I mean?