Music Banter - View Single Post - Lady Gaga
Thread: Lady Gaga
View Single Post
Old 08-31-2011, 05:41 AM   #2410 (permalink)
djchameleon
A.B.N.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumor View Post
Okay, I don't even care, I have to let this out.

What the fuck is wrong with her? What the fuck is wrong with her?!?! Why are you dressed as a dude?

I don't understand this shit.
So what, she cross dressed to get into an alter ego character. how do you not understand that? Did you want her to dress all feminine for a character named Joe Caldrone?

Quote:
This isn't fucking Europe. How are you making money off of this? What the fuck is wrong with you? Do you think this is a political statement? It's not. It's just weird. It's not even sociologically provocative. People just look at it and think, "Golly, this stupid bitch is weird."
You do know that she tours worldwide right? Majority of her latest album has music influences from different parts of the world. That's how she makes money.

Quote:
Stay the fuck away from Britney Spears. Please. Stay the fuck away from her. I don't want her to catch your suck.
Britney needs to hang around her more and maybe work on her singing chops but I doubt that will happen
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.
djchameleon is offline   Reply With Quote