Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 08-31-2011, 12:58 PM   #16941 (permalink)
Unknown Soldier
Horribly Creative

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stu View Post
Went for blood tests today, worried sick that I've got diabetes. I'm slim, walk everywhere, eat reasonably well and have no family history of the disease, but I do smoke a lot... I've been urinating a lot more than usual over the past month and a half, whilst I seem to be constantly hungry at the moment. There's a distinct possibility I'm worrying about nothing, but I'm worrying nonetheless. So yeah, my day has been filled with anxiety, which is set to last until Friday when I get my results. And it's my birthday tomorrow, totally couldn't give a shit about that at the moment.

Yeah, I'm just spewing my nervous energy onto an audience of strangers.
Hey sorry to hear this but if you`re drinking a lot of fluid that also makes you urinate a hell of a lot, I know that sounds very obvious but a lot of people overlook that simple fact. Many years ago I also thought I had diabetes because I was urinating a lot as well and drinking a hell of a lot fluid, but I was also doing a lot of sports and that was largely the reason for my uptake in fluid. BTW give up the cigs they`re far more serious a problem than diabetes.
Unknown Soldier is offline   Reply With Quote