Music Banter - View Single Post - What Game Are You Playing Right Now?
View Single Post
Old 09-02-2011, 06:45 AM   #3738 (permalink)
Howard the Duck
Live by the Sword

Quote:
Originally Posted by djchameleon View Post
I haven't tried that one but the thing about Shattered Dimensions that I like is that it covers Amazing Spiderman, Spiderman 2099, Ultimate Spiderman and this Noir Spiderman. I don't know his official name. The swinging mechanic is smooth like in Web of Shadows if you played that one.

It isn't open world though. It's very linear and stream lined but the boss battles and different mechanics used for the different type of spiderman is pretty great.

Spiderman 2099 slows down time, Noir Spiderman is more of a stealth type thing, Ultimate Spiderman has a rage meter thing that he uses.

As far as Arkham goes, I highly recommend that you get that one and play it. Especially before Arkham City comes out.

Definitely the best Batman game created.
that sounds rilly rilly cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoof123 View Post
O right, I never played that one either! I do like cel-shaded graphics though when they are done well. Did that game have similar swinging mechanics and an open world?

I've just looked spider videogames up and their are an awful lot of them arn't there! Did anyone play friend or foe, or web of shadows?
I played Spiderman 3, and I couldn't get into it that much, maybe cause I thought the film was a bit dull.
yeah, it's cel-shaded and open world - but it's based on the Ultimate universe, that means Peter Parker is a really scrawny teenager dating Gwen Stacey and he's still in high school

edit :- I detested Spiderman 3 with a passion - the fighting and wall-climbing mechanics are totally bogus

Malaise is THE dominant human predilection.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Virgin View Post
what? i don't understand you. farming is for vegetables, not for meat. if ou disagree with a farming practice, you disagree on a vegetable. unless you have a different definition of farming.
Howard the Duck is offline   Reply With Quote