Music Banter - View Single Post - The problems with homosexuality
View Single Post
Old 09-05-2011, 01:20 PM   #651 (permalink)
Buzzov*en
Anxiety Hangover

Quote:
Originally Posted by hip hop bunny hop View Post
This bothers me. Why is it that Liberals always assume those on the other side of a particular issue are ignorant? As though all that needs to happen is some well reasoned argument be made, and then the opposing opinion will vanish like wooden huts in the path of an atomic blast.
Homophobia is ignorance at it's finest =) Don't try to justify it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Monkey View Post
The Bible does advocate, indeed order, capital punishment for (male) homosexuality.

"Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination." (Leviticus 18:22)

"If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them." (Leviticus 20:13)
The Bible also says this about women who are not virgins.
"A marriage should be considered valid only if the wife is a virgin. If the wife is not a virgin, she shall be executed." - Dueteromony 22:13-21

All this is, is people forcing their religious views onto others. No one can argue otherwise. All you have to do is look how *******s in the US prevent homosexual from marrying in various states. You'll have conservatives try to justify their ignorance until they're blue in the face.

Save the environment, shoot yourself in the head.
And when there is no hope I'll smoke some crack I'll shoot some dope.
Buzzov*en is offline   Reply With Quote