Music Banter - View Single Post - The problems with homosexuality
View Single Post
Old 09-05-2011, 06:42 PM   #671 (permalink)
Farfisa
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by mankycaaant View Post
There is no problem with homosexuality.
There is a problem with small-minded people who take it upon themselves to judge others.
Why can't we all just let others get on with their own lives in peace?
That's what it should all be about, everyone living side by side, being who they are, and being accepted.

It's some of the shameful things written on threads like this, that are the reason we live in a world of hatred.
Constant fighting between people because of ethnicity, religion, views, ect. make me think of committing suicide every time i hear about it. I feel like I would be happier not existing than being in this world of negativity and hatred. I don't mean to sound suicidal, but it really is too much and I'm sick of humanity as a whole. I love getting to know people and being able relate to them, but seeing how people act as a whole makes me sad and hopeless. When I view humanity as a whole. I think of how large the universe is and how nothing would matter if the planet was engulfed by the sun, but when I think of a good friend or a remarkable person I feel like our lives matter and even though we are but a drop of water in a vast ocean things are still worthwhile.

Forgive the uneducated ranting, but thinking about this makes me sad, and furious.
Farfisa is offline   Reply With Quote