Music Banter - View Single Post - The problems with homosexuality
View Single Post
Old 09-07-2011, 09:29 PM   #722 (permalink)
SIRIUSB
Luciferian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freebase Dali View Post
I saw your original post, and this time around, I think it's just as retarded as the first time.
not my problem if you lack comprehension skills

Quote:
Unless you think homosexuality is some sort of virus that is going to spread and take over the multitudes of hetersexual people, then I'm really not understanding how gay people are going to undermine human reproduction.
it's obvious that two of the opposite sex are needed to reproduce, same sex partners are incapable of this. This alone undermines reproduction as well as survival of the species.

Quote:
Did it not occur to you that gay people existed throughout history, and that maybe more recently, it became a bit more accepted to represent than in some points in history?
This is besides the point I am making. Let's take our holy myth of Adam & Eve shall we? If God put Adam and Freebase Dali in the Garden do you think there there would have been any Cains and Abels?

Honestly, I don't see what is so difficult about understanding this simple survival mechanism that all species have, unless you are Asexual (which we are not) then your species depends on heterosexual relations.

Stop trying to turn this into a moral judgment.
SIRIUSB is offline   Reply With Quote