Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 09-10-2011, 11:01 PM   #16998 (permalink)
Buzzov*en
Anxiety Hangover

Found out my ex does have a new boyfriend and or interest lol. Drove up two hours to see him at 4 am which kinda was a slap in my face considering she bitched about driving 30 mins to my house at 8pm even when **** was going well with us.......... so I told her friend that since she can drive 2 hours (4 hours back n forth) she can drop my $200 she owes me off. Well that caused a huge problem.

deleted my facebook account and sent a nice message to my ex saying some wonderful things (yes sarcasm lol).

Told her friend I have no issue with her anymore but my ex needs reality to hit her in the face like a brick. I said all I want is my money and that is it IDC about excuses IDC that she hates me has a new guy to hop on I want my money that I gave out of kindness and let her keep out of kindness, but that after finding out she drove that far at that time for a guy she apperently just met that I want it since I am done being nice and empathetic. That she is clearly a piece of **** and just used me for what ever reason and gave me puppy dog eyes when ever I got mad and that I probably was nothing more then a time killer (which she denied and my ex even denied when told that saying she did care etc at the time) Said she can ask her new guy for the money since he's obviously so great since she is driving that far that late with just knowing him and staying over his place.

Hung out with my friend Andre. Met some more of his friends. Ran into two kids who noticed my black flag tattoo and we started talking about music which was cool. Not everyone gets the logo, but it was cool to run into people who know it and we started talking about hardcore punk to local hardcore punk to making our own band which was cool. Has been a pain in the ass for finding musicians here so looks like that is gonna get jump started.

Also met his female friends. One was one of the most beauitful girls I have possibly ever seen in my life. Talked to her for a bit got her number and told her i'd talk to her later.
(looks better than my ex and she was attractive as well) so sha'll see how that all goes. after a **** day it has turned into a great one.

Save the environment, shoot yourself in the head.
And when there is no hope I'll smoke some crack I'll shoot some dope.
Buzzov*en is offline   Reply With Quote