Music Banter - View Single Post - the official **** the vikings thread
View Single Post
Old 09-12-2011, 11:58 AM   #8 (permalink)
FRED HALE SR.
Neo-Maxi-Zoom-Dweebie

Quote:
Originally Posted by matious View Post
Adrianne Peterson got shut down? He still managed a 100 yard game, and that was a bad day, imagine a good day at home.

Our d line shut down the chargers rushing game with only 4 in the box, without kevin williams, thats impressive, and came away with multiple sacks and interceptions.

Donovon threw a touchdown, once he gets comfy with our 4 tight ends and percy 1st downs will come easy with a solid running game. He is able to get out of the pocket which is the most crucial thing right now.

We have no deep threat,berrian has coasted for years for some reason without ever doing anything. We have a really slow secondary, and will definetly get passed on the entire year.

And who signs a 7 year extension with a RB this late? I'll be surprised if adrianne is still healthy at the end of this year the way we gotta keep using him.
If you subtract the 43 yard run he averaged 3 yds a carry for the day beyond that one run. AP was shut down plain and simple. Mcnabb is a mess, he managed 40 some odd yds passing for the complete game, thats reminiscent of last year with the lowly skins.

Their defense did a decent job, they have potential to keep them in games, but your offense lacks identity at this point. I'd say 6-10 is being nice. I think AP has some left in the tank. I give him another three years of productivity at the all pro level. I always liked the vikings, hope i'm wrong but they look dead in the water at the moment. Good luck to them.
FRED HALE SR. is offline   Reply With Quote