Music Banter - View Single Post - Will Going Mainstream Make Dub Step Lame?
View Single Post
Old 09-16-2011, 04:09 AM   #2 (permalink)
djchameleon
A.B.N.

Lol reading that made me bust out laughing because it reminded me of a brostep definition that I read on UB.

Quote:
A petty excuse to not like dubstep artists such as Rusko, Datsik, Dotor P, and Flux Pavillion. Because they push the envelope.
The only way that dubstep will be ruined by the mainstream is that you personally won't like it anymore just because a larger audience is hearing it.

This is a silly mentality that I had back when I was in high school. Going around saying that I liked a band before they were cool and now on the radio that everyone likes it and hating it now.

I personally think it's a good thing because it's a gateway that may get people more interested in dubstep and look into artists that don't get as much mainstream coverage. In turn those artists will gain more fans and it's win/win all around except for the elitists that don't feel special anymore because more people like the same thing they do.
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.
djchameleon is offline   Reply With Quote