Music Banter - View Single Post - My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic
View Single Post
Old 09-17-2011, 09:59 PM   #2 (permalink)
Dayvan Cowboy
Basscadet

my. favourite. show.
Usually when I'm stuck watching children's shows, they're so unbelievably shamelessly stupid that I want to drive my head into a wall. But, Lauren Faust always has this charn to her shows that make them extremely enjoyable. I was a big fan of The Powerpuff Girls and Foster's Home. I've recently converted a freind into brony-ism and I even got my mom into the show. I have no shame about it. At school, when somebody asks me what I like to whatc on TV, I say, with no trace of irony, that I absolutely adore MLP: FiM. They giggle a bit at first and whatnot and then I tell them that it might sound a little strange at first, but when you actually get into the show, you start adoring every aspect of it. The subtle humour, the cultural references and even the high quality flash animation and so many other things that have come and made the show a great one. I'm so glad it's as popular as it is.

thanks for starting this thread, by the way. I was going to start one and then I was a little ashamed of the fact that I watch a show about a toy line I liked when I was six.
Dayvan Cowboy is offline   Reply With Quote