Music Banter - View Single Post - Should People Posting Nothing But Youtube Videos Be Treated As Spammers ?
View Single Post
Old 09-18-2011, 11:42 PM   #99 (permalink)
Engine
air quote

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urban Hatemonger View Post
So what exactly are you trying to say here?

You want better posts? Why vote No against something that would try to ensure better constructed posts with more content.

Or are you saying that being here is a waste of time and you'd rather watch videos, in that case why are you here? Why not just visit Youtube & stay there instead?
Oh snap I just noticed this.
I'll answer each of your questions. Here's what I'm trying to say:

1) I don't need a larger quantity of good posts, I just ignore the bullshitty ones anyway. There are a lot of good posts on MB all the time. I'd vote No because I also like the only-video posts.

2) No, MB isn't a waste of my time. Like I said above, there's usually plenty of good / fun / informative posts on MB. I just happen to also like watching videos. I don't need commentary on all of them. And if I like a song I see in a video, I can look up its metadata on my own. In fact, I enjoy doing that because I may end up learning more than I will by reading the accompanying commentary posted on MB.

3) No, I'm not saying MB is a waste of my time. Why else would I keep reading it? I'm here because I like MB.

4) I do visit Youtube quite a bit and I don't see why I should choose between that and MB. Often MB leads me there - and then I spend a lot of time there just listening to / watching stuff. I'm not going to choose a favorite and 'stay there' - that makes no sense to me.

Good enough?