Music Banter - View Single Post - The problems with homosexuality
View Single Post
Old 09-20-2011, 10:15 PM   #800 (permalink)
TheBig3
killedmyraindog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzzov*en View Post
Gay women can still bear children though. Also there is adoption for gay male couples. Again it was brought up that straight women can not always bear children. That kind of shuts down that so called problem now doesn't it?
Jesus, with that smug sense of superiority you must be the belle of the ball.

It doesn't eliminate the problem. Because they would have no inherent interest in sexual relations yielding children. Which you'll note, since you're such a brilliant mother****er, doesn't preclude them from having children. But that isn't what I said, which I'm sure you noticed since you're incredibly literate.

And since your comprehension simply must be top notch, I shouldn't have to repeat myself. But for the lesser intelligence here on musicbanter, I'll reiterate: To suggest anything is without problem is ****ing stupid. It is an absolute. And if you believe in absolutes, you've either missed out on plenty of life experiences, or you just aren't as intelligent as Buzzoven.

Edit: HHB, I haven't forgotten you. I'll be back next week, I'm just insanely busy this week and I'd like to commit some actual time to the information you've presented which, heretofore, seems to back you up.