Music Banter - View Single Post - NHL Thread
Thread: NHL Thread
View Single Post
Old 09-21-2011, 09:14 PM   #1182 (permalink)
pourmeanother
Saaaad Panda

Quote:
Originally Posted by anticipation View Post
You better hope Peks can have another stellar season, because every D man after Weber and Suter on the depth chart is a liability in my opinion. He's going to get shelled every night if guys like Boullion/Sloan/Laakso can't handle 2nd pairing minutes.
No way Rinne gets shelled. Weber/Suter are the best pair in the business and they eat mad minutes. Blum will be on the 2nd line and he is a stud, take it to the bank. The entire team has an emphasis on playing hard in all three zones.

I rank Rinne behind only Lundy for fantasy purposes. Vokoun looks top five this year, but I'd pick Rinne and Luoooo before him. I've just packaged drafting Timmay Thomas with having Rask as my third goalie, they should combine for the best 82 games together.

You can win yahoo fantasy hockey basically by grabbing two of the best goalies, not wasting early picks on defense, and drafting huge value Western Conference players late in the draft (because of the geographical bias in hockey ). Ie: you can have Couture 6 rounds later than Skinner this season. Is there any logical reason?, because I don't see one... Dustin Brown, Ryane Clowe, Brendan Morrow--super underrated. Joe Pavelski will be a right-handed shot on the wing of Marleau-Thornton. Look at what he did last year teamed with Kyle ****ing Wellwood. With his work ethic and shooting ability I see 30 goals/PPG type production, which is massive at 77th overall .

Pre-season is here and regular season is right around the corner. Stoked.
And waiting for blah
And hoping you were right about the blahs you made
And then, just when you think you've got the whole blah'd damn thing figured out
And you're surrounded by the ones you blah
Death shows up... anddd blah, blah, blah.
pourmeanother is offline   Reply With Quote