Music Banter - View Single Post - The Bitch Box
Thread: The Bitch Box
View Single Post
Old 09-25-2011, 01:27 PM   #8961 (permalink)
Buzzov*en
Anxiety Hangover

Got thrown out of the show last night which sucked. The security staff was beyond abusive. They handled the girl I was with kinda rough. I didn't like the tone in his voice of telling her to shut the **** up and pulling her and how tight he was grabbing her arm so I told him to ease up and calm down and just give her a warning for what she did (grabbed a beer since none of the people seeling it would help us were too busy talking to one another instead of working. so she grabbed it and left the money where she took the beer from and they flipped.) I also said she didn't steal it she paid for it maybe your vendors should be working instead of talking and this **** wouldn't have to happen. Then he said he'll throw me out if I don't calm down. I said why the **** would I stay when the person I came with is getting thrown out? I said you try and handle me the way you handled her we'll have a problem. You guys are being extremely unprofesional and I'm not pissed I'm leaving since you're throwing her out I'm just pissed I supported you guys by paying for the tickets. We go outside we ran into two guys who were thrown out for something completely stupid. The one kid was crowd surfing and was tossed over the barrier. So security decided to choke him out and try to throw him out and his friend jumped the barrier and threw the security guard down who was choking his friend and helped his friend up. They threw them out for that, but there were tons of people crowd surfing going over the barrier. It was sad to see a punk show like this. Out of control security being very aggressive and throwing people out who were having fun and throwing people out who had to get their own beer due to the staff not doing their ****ing job.

Save the environment, shoot yourself in the head.
And when there is no hope I'll smoke some crack I'll shoot some dope.
Buzzov*en is offline   Reply With Quote