Music Banter - View Single Post - Troy Davis Execution
View Single Post
Old 09-25-2011, 04:38 PM   #26 (permalink)
Buzzov*en
Anxiety Hangover

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucifer_sam View Post
This is what I'm talking about. How can you possibly adopt that attitude if you don't believe in capital punishment?

The only way to foster reparations within the community is to employ an empathic response. If you can't see a crime as a mistake, you fail to care for the very internal justice that is accredited us all.

Justice, in the criminal system, gives a chance for the criminal to be vindicated. Justice, in the purest egalitarian sense, imparts the enormous debt of communal forgiveness upon the criminal.
Empathy with racism? Are you ****ing serious with that response? Killing someone in the first degree is not a mistake since it is planned out. Sorry that is a horrible way to look at crime bud. Yes some may be remorseful in their murder which is great, but when you kill someone because of the color of their skin I have no ****ing empathy for you and could give a **** if you are killed in prison or the death penalty. That is why I can be against the death penalty and still not give a **** that ******* was put to death with the very thing I am against.

Save the environment, shoot yourself in the head.
And when there is no hope I'll smoke some crack I'll shoot some dope.
Buzzov*en is offline   Reply With Quote