Music Banter - View Single Post - Pitch an Idea
Thread: Pitch an Idea
View Single Post
Old 09-27-2011, 01:00 PM   #3 (permalink)
Thom Yorke
Music Addict

Video Game: Zombie Survival Guide

I think it'd be cool to see a video game based on the book. You could set which class of outbreak to play in, which weapons are available in the world, which modes of transportation are available, which terrain to play in, etc.

Basically the idea is to have a real-time, open-world game. You could set which type of game to play (ie. lasting a certain number of days, reaching a certain destination), and the maps could be randomly generated on a scale of your choosing. Ideally I'd like to have a big enough map to encompass multiple terrains fairly realistically. Designing your own maps would be a feature as well.

As for gameplay I'd like to make it as "realistic" of a zombie-outbreak as can be (being able to fully interact with the environment, such as bashing a zombie's skull in with a pot), making camp-out places of materials you find or take with you, and only being able to carry a certain number of items.

It would have to be done very well and in-depth to be good, but this is a game I'd like to see.
Thom Yorke is offline   Reply With Quote