Music Banter - View Single Post - Electrophonic Tonic's NFL Power Rankings
View Single Post
Old 09-27-2011, 10:28 PM   #32 (permalink)
Electrophonic Tonic
Your Ad Here

Week 4

1. Green Bay Packers- They hip, they hop, they hippity hop and they don't stop!

2. New Orleans Saints- Anyone else still wanna question me for having them this high at the beginning of the season? :p

3. New England Patriots- Tom Brady is now vincable.... whatever that means.

4. Detroit Lions- Packers v Lions... my game of the year to look forward to.

5. Buffalo Bills- 6-0 heading into the bye week...? It it more than possible. Just don't overlook a not terrible Bengals team.

6. Baltimore Ravens- Again, who is the real team? And we got no answers by them destroying a hapless Rams team.

7. Houston Texans- They can hang with the big boys... now they just gotta beat him.

8. San Diego Chargers- Not a good sign they almost lost to a pathetic Chiefs team... at home no less. T-minus 4 months to Norv's last game.

9. New York Jets- What do the defense and Mark Sanchez's nose have in common? They're both broken!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

10. Pittsburgh Steelers- Que the "It's not that great because Peyton didn't play yet again and these Colts would finish somewhere in the middle of the Big East." cries.

11. Tampa Bay Buccaneers- They arn't winning pretty, but they're winning. The question is will they be able to keep up with the Saints' explosive offense?

12. New York Giants- They're playing well and are not that healthy right now. How good will they be once they get everyone back?

13. Oakland Raiders- Curb stopped and out Jeted the Jets. The Chargers better watch their back...

14. Dallas Cowboys- Tony Romo was amazing... in leading his team to 6 field goals and a win. Yay?

15. Washington Redskins- The defense played OK, but the offense needs to score more than 16 points to give them a chance.

16. Atlanta Falcons- I really don't know with these guys. For now, we'll keep them right in the middle of the pack.

17. Philadelphia Eagles- It's good news that Vick's hand is only bruised. But the team has underachieved overall.

18. Tennessee Titans- Matt Hasselbeck is giving them competent and consistent QB play. Jake Locker who?

19. Chicago Bears- Even I feel sorry for what Jay Cutler has to go through every game.

20. Cleveland Browns- A good Browns team will make the AFC North better than the typical Ravens/Steelers race each and every season.

21. San Francisco 49ers- Yes. The best team in the NFC West is ranked 21st... but what's new?

22. Arizona Cardinals- I think they can be really good next year.... if they hold on to Fitz.

23. Carlina Panthers- Cam Newton throws for 400 yards and they lose. Cam Newton throws for less than 200 yards and they win. Take note, Panthers coaching staff.

24. Seattle Seahawks- I didn't expect them to win that one. But still, it's not gonna be pretty this season.

25. St. Louis Rams- They're 0-3, but I still believe they are easily the best team in that division when they're healthy.

26. Denver Broncos- So the defense is getting there. Now, about that offense....

27. Jacksonville Jaguars- In a few years, they'll be Los Angeles' problem/mediocre football team.

28. Miami Dolphins- It's hard to imagine them having to compete with the rest of the now beastly AFC East.

29. Cincinnati Bengals- I don't think they're terrible, and I'm sure Marvin Lewis will keep his job after the season. (Somehow...)

30. Kansas City Chiefs- They tried versus the Chargers. I call it a moral victory.

31. Minnesota Vikings- Insert pun about dome roof and 2nd half collapses, Here: __________

32. Indianapolis Colts- Time to start Operation: Suck for (Andrew) Luck...?
Electrophonic Tonic is offline   Reply With Quote