Music Banter - View Single Post - The Official Breaking Bad Thread -Probable Spoilers Inside-
View Single Post
Old 09-28-2011, 09:45 AM   #27 (permalink)
midnight rain
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucifer_sam View Post
No, he saw through the threats because the one guy slipped up a bit. They never actually showed it in the episode, but I think they were implying at the very end that Skyler was successfully blackmailed by Beneke (which is why she didn't have the money left).

I'm getting kinda pissed at the writers, because there's this prevailing hint that Skyler is supposed to be the calm, well-reasoned center to Walt's chaotic life, but for what it's worth she's still getting outmaneuvered by incompetent bumbles like Beneke.

Now I'm starting to wonder....was all this business Gus has done with the cartel just a foil for base revenge? Until now, it didn't make sense for him to kill the hombre cook early in season five.
Yeah but I'm talking about how he tripped over the carpet and hit his head.

Because near the end Saul sounded all apologetic to Walt cause he thought Walt was coming to him all angry about the Ted Beneke situation, as if Ted had died. I think the writers left it ambiguous on purpose...
midnight rain is offline   Reply With Quote