Music Banter - View Single Post - Battlefield 3 (PC)
View Single Post
Old 09-30-2011, 09:16 PM   #46 (permalink)
Freebase Dali
Partying on the inside

Quote:
Originally Posted by RVCA View Post
Thanks! I actually feel like that's kind of low; I usually hover around 24% in COD games, but I suppose this is a different animal. Also, what's SPM?

I play a lot of the medic class with the M16; nothing better than popping people from mid range and then ducking down to heal yourself.

Yea, it's a different animal. There's bullet drop, plenty of recoil, and trajectory deviations in Battlefield games. I wouldn't be to hard on myself if my accuracy was worse in a BF game than it was in a COD game.

SPM is score per minute.
It's an average of how many points you accumulate during a 60 second period of a match. The higher, the better... because BF is team-oriented, plenty points are given for actions that help a fellow teammate or squadmate. Drop ammo packs, drop health packs, revive, get assists, arm/disarm Mcoms, etc... all these things add to SPM. Not just kills. The entire goal is to win the round. The least important goal is to get as many kills as you can. (Although many people still try to do so, and the entire team suffers as a result)

Yea, the assault/medic class is great. Best class in BF3. Followed by support. (This is true for Rush games, but not necessarily for conquest or deathmatch games).
In rush, best class to use is assault/medic for attacker, and on defense, definitely the support class, as far as this map goes.

I'm eager to get on the other maps though!
Freebase Dali is offline   Reply With Quote