Music Banter - View Single Post - The Playlist of Life --- Trollheart's resurrected Journal
View Single Post
Old 10-01-2011, 08:04 AM   #320 (permalink)
Trollheart
Born to be mild

Random Track of the Day
Saturday, October 1 2011
A new month, and we move into the third month of Random Track of the Day. Shall we ease in slowly? Gently? Something nice and laid-back, relaxing on this pissy rainy weekend? Nah! Let's have some POWER METAL, why don't we? Cain's Dinasty (that's how it's spelled, though I expect they mean “dynasty”) are a metal band from Spain, only together since 2006, but on the strength of what I hear here they will be a major force in the power metal pantheon! This is from their second album, “Madmen, witches and vampires” (strangely appropriate for the month of Halloween!) and it's a headshaking rocker called “Breaking the bloodlines”.

Breaking the bloodlines --- Cain's Dinasty --- from "Madmen, witches and vampires" on Redrivet
Moderator cut: image removed

Don't worry: you won't have to know any Spanish. These guys sing in English, and the vocalist has one powerful set of pipes! Real heads-down, attack-and-destroy metal from a band I must check out further!