Music Banter - View Single Post - Circumcision
Thread: Circumcision
View Single Post
Old 10-02-2011, 01:21 AM   #45 (permalink)
Guybrush
Juicious Maximus III

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuna View Post
I'm confused by what you said here. Are you saying circumcised people can't masturbate without lubricants?
I've read that circumcised men more often use lubricants when masturbating while intact generally men use less because the way the skin rolls on the shaft of the penis makes lubricants relatively unnecessary. Is that wrong? I don't know for sure.

edit :

Thought I'd see if I could find a source to back that up. Seems there are several, some based on internet polls or others on more in-depth studies. Here's a quotation from a free article I found :

Quote:
Women were significantly more likely not to experience vaginal orgasms, not to experience multiple orgasms and to feel vaginal discomfort with their circumcised partners [18]. Bensley and Boyle reported that women experience significantly more vaginal dryness with their circumcised partners [19,20]. They also reported that circumcised men use significantly more artificial lubrication when masturbating [20]. Overall dryness is yet another adverse effect of circumcision on the sex lives of both males and females.
The above is from the article Relation of Male Circumcision to Cervical Cancer, Sexuality and Female Circumcision by Avshalom Zoossmann-Diski.
  • 18. O’hara K, O’hara J. The effect of male circumcision on the sexual enjoyment of the female partner. BJU Int 1999;83,suppl 1:79-8
  • 19. Bensley GA, Boyle GJ. Physical, sexual, and psychological effects of male infant circumcision: an exploratory survey. In: Denniston GC, Hodges FM & Milos MF (eds). Understanding circumcision: a multidisciplinary approach to a multi-dimensional problem. New York NY: Kluwer Academic / Plenum Publishers, 2001 pp 207-39.
  • 20. Bensley GA, Boyle GJ. Effects of male circumcision on female arousal and orgasm. N Z Med J 2003;116:595-6

Last edited by Guybrush; 10-02-2011 at 01:44 AM.
Guybrush is offline   Reply With Quote