Music Banter - View Single Post - Circumcision
Thread: Circumcision
View Single Post
Old 10-02-2011, 09:48 AM   #59 (permalink)
Howard the Duck
Live by the Sword

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janszoon View Post
I'm willing to bet the people who practice it would disagree. They undoubtedly think it has benefits because their culture insists it does, similar to the people who favor male circumcision.
look, man, do you even know what procedures are involved?

male circumcision is just removing a useless piece of skin that sheathes the head

female "circumcision" involves removing the clitoris entirely, which is a bit like cutting off the shaft of the penis

2 totally different things

please do get your facts right

some men have circumcision even when there's no religion involved

no woman would have "circumcision" for the sake of science, unless there's cancer of the clitoris

edit:- my father had circumcision because the foreskin was actually inhibiting his erectile muscles

i had friends who are circumcised purely because of hygiene and feel, who are neither Muslims nor Jews, as doome guys on this board

and about masturbation, it doesn't make them any less horny, in fact, my Muslim friends learn to wank earlier than me, purely because of applying soap on their penis and as it's more sensitive, masturbate at an earlier age BECAUSE of circumcision

female "circumcision" is practised here, but only to the extent of taking a "nick" on their clitoris, which again, also makes the Muslim girls hornier, and is not the total mutilation practised in the fundamentalist countries

can you see now how i can be indifferent about one, and against the other?

Malaise is THE dominant human predilection.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Virgin View Post
what? i don't understand you. farming is for vegetables, not for meat. if ou disagree with a farming practice, you disagree on a vegetable. unless you have a different definition of farming.

Last edited by Howard the Duck; 10-02-2011 at 10:05 AM.
Howard the Duck is offline   Reply With Quote