Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 10-02-2011, 01:13 PM   #17107 (permalink)
NSW
Bigger and Better

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePhanastasio View Post
Today, I was told by a friend of mine that even minor strokes mean the person is "never quite the same".

As Roger is one of my absolute top friends in the world, I seriously started crying...and haven't stopped completely since the statement.

If you guys knew Roger, you'd understand. He is beyond any person I've ever met in my life, and is probably the most talented actor I've ever seen in my life.

In addition to being just the most wonderful of people.

I've never cried so hard in my life, and he's still alive. I really hope he's still ROGER the next time I see him.
I'm so sorry to hear about your friend. Have you gotten any updates on him recently? I hope you get to see him soon and that things are alright.

A minor stroke doesn't have to mean that he'll be drastically changed. My mother had a minor stroke a couple of years ago, and the only noticeable change was something that was only noticeable to her actually. She says she feels a change in the way her left arm and hand react, move, grip things, etc. However, it's so minimal that the rest of us can't even see it.

I know this isn't always the case, but I sincerely hope that your friend is unchanged. But just remember, even if he isn't quite the same, he's still your good friend, great actor and wonderful person.

Hope all is well.