Music Banter - View Single Post - Circumcision
Thread: Circumcision
View Single Post
Old 10-03-2011, 09:05 AM   #88 (permalink)
Howard the Duck
Live by the Sword

all my friends who had it told me it only hurts when you pee, and that's only for a week tops

a baby won't have the cognitive abilities to "know" the pain

if the complications had posed such a threat to their well-being, it would have been discontinued long ago, even with the predisposition of religius beliefs and dogma

edit : or let me put it this way, i was born at a time when smallpox vaccination was still compulsory, even though there hasn't been a case of smallpox in 50 years

it seems the doctor used sharp glass to cut my arm, below the shoulder to insert the vaccine

do I actually remember anything about it? yet there's a pretty bad scar on my left arm

edit 2 - i think it's a cultural thing - circumcision is quite normal round these parts, and not in Europe

people here are also fussy fastidious about hygiene, from the time I lived in Cardiff, it is my knowledge that Europeans only bathe once a week

me, i get rather irritated even when there's a thin film on white on my cockhead

so will I lop it off if i have to? of course

and now, it isn't even a surgical procedure, they give you local anaesthetic and there's a corkscrew-like device which takes it off in about 5 minutes

i only will have to worry about not getting urine on the healing portion or try not to have an erection while it heals

Malaise is THE dominant human predilection.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Virgin View Post
what? i don't understand you. farming is for vegetables, not for meat. if ou disagree with a farming practice, you disagree on a vegetable. unless you have a different definition of farming.

Last edited by Howard the Duck; 10-03-2011 at 09:48 AM.
Howard the Duck is offline   Reply With Quote