Music Banter - View Single Post - So, David Lynch is releasing a CD...
View Single Post
Old 10-03-2011, 01:11 PM   #1 (permalink)
Ska Lagos Jew Sun Ra
\/ GOD

Default So, David Lynch is releasing a CD...

I knew of this for awhile, but for some reason never thought to bring it to forefront. David Lynch, infamous director, who is responsible for bringing many of the most obscure elements of art film to the mainstream, has created an album ala Crispin Glover. Unlike Crispin Glover, who is shockingly interesting in his obviously Zappa inspired weirdness, this appears to be a potential let down. I don't know, I haven't had much a chance to listen to it, but it sounds very dull.

He officially released two songs just recently. First one of which is total crap, and the second one is desperately trying to be Portishead:

'Good Day Today':

I love David Lynch, and glad he doesn't give enough of a ****, and will work on he wants, so not a knock on him, but this definitely hasn't caught my interests.
Terence Hill, as recently confirmed during an interview to an Italian TV talk-show, was offered the role but rejected it because he considered it "too violent". Dustin Hoffman and John Travolta declined the role for the same reason. When Al Pacino was considered for the role of John Rambo, he turned it down when his request that Rambo be more of a madman was rejected.
Al Pacino = God
Ska Lagos Jew Sun Ra is offline   Reply With Quote