Music Banter - View Single Post - Circumcision
Thread: Circumcision
View Single Post
Old 10-10-2011, 08:58 AM   #119 (permalink)
Guybrush
Juicious Maximus III

Quote:
Originally Posted by Il Duce View Post
any documented instance of such or is it just hearsay?

or your own conjecture?
While reading articles on circumcision, I came across mentions of interest groups for people who regret having been circumcised. The National Organization of Restoring Men (norm.org) is one of them.

edit :

From their front page :

Quote:
Originally Posted by NORM
When we men discuss our feelings about circumcision, no one listens, not even doctors. I'm one of the millions of men who doesn't like being circumcised. I wish I had been able to scream at the doctors, "Hands off, its mine!"
-S.B., 47, Atlanta, GA

I've been restoring for almost two months and it's hard to believe, sex with my wife is getting better. I actually have more feeling. It's great.
-35 yr old man, CA

I was cut at the age of 11. As the years have passed, I find that stimulation is difficult to achieve. It seems as though an excess of manipulation, almost to the point of pain, is necessary to achieve satisfaction.
-V.T., New Jersey

After thirty years in the natural state, I allowed myself to be circumcised because, in my physician's view, there might be problems in the future. For me, the sensitivity in the glans has been reduced at least 50%.
-T.B.

I'm a 17-year-old male who is circumcised. I got to thinking, what am I missing? It makes me sad because I'm not whole as I was intended to be. Circumcision has deprived me of the most sensual receptor on my sexual organ.
-B.J., Oregon

I'll always be my parents' son, but my body belongs to me and no one else. No one had my permission to circumcise me. Since there was absolutely no medical threat from my foreskin, it is a clear violation of my basic human rights. Could some doctors be giving wrong advice on infant circumcision because it is a big business in the U.S.?
-G.D., Arizona