Music Banter - View Single Post - Circumcision
Thread: Circumcision
View Single Post
Old 10-10-2011, 12:35 PM   #131 (permalink)
midnight rain
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by tore View Post
Why not? It's something people don't agree on that affects the lives of millions, including participants in this discussion. You can discuss it on several levels, for example on religion, ethics, medical consequences or culture.

As for how trivial it is, that depends. Perhaps most think it's trivial, but there is the occasional complication and clearly there are people who feel that circumcision has drastically reduced their sexual function.

Norwegians generally don't circumcise, but I still feel it's a very interesting subject and something that people should think and read about before they decide whether or not to have the procedure done on their own children.
Well most Americans are circumcised and guys don't seem any less horny here than anywhere else.

I'm more mad at my parents that they took a job transfer and had to move from California (something else my parents chose without my input that affected my life) then I am that they chopped off a part of my dick (as bad as that sounds haha). It's that trivial to me.

I'd much rather have my foreskin gone than my pinky toe for what its worth
midnight rain is offline   Reply With Quote