Music Banter - View Single Post - Political Statement in heavy metal on the role of white men in this world
View Single Post
Old 10-11-2011, 11:22 AM   #11 (permalink)
Sophie_Scholl
Groupie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unknown Soldier View Post
"Cultural" is the word your looking for in the mini book that you`ve written above. The majority of peoples music tastes are often dictated by the culture and environment that they been exposed to and grown up in, along with the people they come into contact with on a daily basis. White people are usually far more appreciative of black music than vice versa. Most of my black friends hate the stuff I listen to (but they do like Sepultura and all my AOR collection)

You say you`re German and you keep on mentioning the racial aspect in all your posts..........I reckon you`re just a latent Nazi.

Yes, music is a very powerful thing because people really relate to it, because music is like an emotional boundary, an expression of a feeling, a lifestyle, an attitude...

That is why I think that music could do a lot of "healing" also in the gap between different races, continents, countries....! Or at least music CAN reach people and touch them, so they maybe start looking at something in a new way!

No, I am Swiss - Swissgerman. Yeah, Switzerland got rich because of WW2
(Ed ***an turned them in court for that)

No I am no racist and no nazi. I would fight anyone who is!
Sophie_Scholl is offline   Reply With Quote