Music Banter - View Single Post - The Send Someone Something They Dont Listen To but May Like Thread
View Single Post
Old 10-12-2011, 08:18 PM   #684 (permalink)
CanwllCorfe
Quiet Man in the Corner

I'm having a hard time finding some stuff I really enjoy, so I'm putting on all of you to help me out. I really wish I was able to say specifically what I like, but I honestly have no idea. I mean, today I listened to Das Racist, Burial, The Saddest Landscape, and Max Richter, which are four of my absolute favorite artists. I hope that helps. I also enjoy stuff like:

But didn't enjoy the whole album. This specific song on the other hand, could end up being one of my all time favorites. I knew it from the first time I heard it. The vocal samples, the tone, and the imagery it evokes are just so beautiful. For whatever reason, I hear a similarity in tone to another one of my favorite songs:

It could just be me though. I think what I'd like is something warm, something soft, but not overly so. I don't wanna be put to sleep. I want some kind of energy or emotion or drama or... something. Help me out friends!

CanwllCorfe is offline   Reply With Quote