Music Banter - View Single Post - I like turtles
Thread: I like turtles
View Single Post
Old 10-12-2011, 09:14 PM   #6 (permalink)
Janszoon
Mate, Spawn & Die

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsunami View Post
Okay my apologies for the title in case some of you have a turtle-phobia ;D I just wanted to name my introduction to something different from the usual "Hello..."

Anyway, I am Toni. I am from Finland and I am 18 years old. I am currently going to an international business college, so it's taking a lot of my time and energy. Therefore I find myself listening to a lot of relaxing / easy to listen to music (In my humble opinion at the very least.)

So my main musical interests include Doom metal - New-Age and Post-Rock. I do consider myself quite open minded with music overall, but as I stated before I rarely listen to anything apart from those genres on the weeks (Apart from a few thrash / death metal albums)

I generally love to find out new artists, so I try to expand my taste as much as possible. However Spotify isn't working properly on my current computer, so I find it generally extremely annoying to listen to music with it, so I am just going with iTunes.

I rarely listen to individual songs, since listening to full albums appeal more to me. (Of course I find myself skipping the bonus tracks quite often)
I like you already! You'll find quite a few doom fans around these parts.

Welcome aboard!
Janszoon is offline   Reply With Quote