Music Banter - View Single Post - Electrophonic Tonic's NFL Power Rankings
View Single Post
Old 10-13-2011, 09:15 AM   #54 (permalink)
FRED HALE SR.
Neo-Maxi-Zoom-Dweebie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Electrophonic Tonic View Post
Week 6

1. Green Bay Packers- Yawn.

2. Detroit Lions- I'm not sure quadruple teaming Calvin Johnson would stop Megatron

3. New Orleans Saints- Their 30-27 win over the Panthers represents the NFC South formula: Great offense, sustainable defense.

4. New England Patriots- Oi! Here we see, a rare sight! A runnin' game by the Patriots! Isn't it gorgeous?!

5. Baltimore Ravens- An early bye will hurt them in a division that specializes in grinding down it's rivals over the season.

6. Buffalo Bills- Riddle me this Batman: the Bills have more/better wins, fewer loses, and are 3 point underdogs to the Giants....?

7. San Francisco 49ers- Just when Chan Gailey had coach of the year locked up... here comes John Harbaugh

8. Houston Texans- I have to give them massive respect for playing as well as they did, without Andre Johnson against an inspired Raiders team.

9. Pittsburgh Steelers- Last time Ben Roethlisberger scored that much, he was in a bathroom stall.

10. San Diego Chargers- You can't let Denver only lose by 5 points, especially when they downgraded at QB in the middle of the game.

11. Oakland Raiders- They've been over achieving all year, with Al Davis' death continue to inspire them.

12. Washington Redskins- The prime example of team that is not really as good as the ranking, but they're earned the spot.

13. Tennessee Titans- Classic curse. They start to be noticed by the media, and they falter.

14. New York Giants- Consistently inconsistent, just like always.

15. Dallas Cowboys- A perfectly timed bye-week to sure up Tony Romo's ribs.

16. New York Jets- Not-so sexy Rexy when the defense can't stop anyone.

17. Atlanta Falcons- Thankfully, they are only the 2nd most disappointing NFL team with a bird nickname.

18. Tampa Bay Buccaneers- Oh, the humanity!

19. Cincinnati Bengals- Will they ever come down from Cloud 9? Not over the next 3 weeks, I bet (Colts, bye, @ Seahawks)

20. Chicago Bears- I will never question Jay Cutler's toughness ever again. On a scale of 1 to 10, that O-line sucks.

21. Philadelphia- Vince Young will never live down that dream team comment.

22. Cleveland Browns- Peyton Hillis this season... can we say Madden curse?

23. Carolina Panthers- I'm not a Cam Newton believer just yet, but I am no longer a Cam Newton doubter.

24. Kansas City Chiefs- Oh Matt Cassel, you're good enough to win a few games so the Chiefs don't draft Andrew Luck. Consider yourself the least popular man in KC.

25. Minnesota Vikings- Wait, the Vikings win when Adrian Peterson runs the ball?!! What a concept?!

26. Seattle Seahawks- Gotta give them credit for a good win on the road.

27. Arizona Cardinals- Kevin Kolb can turn it around... maybe.

28. Jacksonville Jaguars- I have nothing to say, because I don't think anyone cares about these guys. (Except the city of Los Angeles....)

29. St. Louis Rams- At 0-4 in the NFC West, they're right in the thick of the division title race.

30. Denver Broncos- Tim Tebow is the answer! (To drafting Andrew Luck)

31. Miami Dolphins- Miami's recipe for not losing? A bye week.

32. Indianapolis Colts- It's cute because they're trying.
You must have missed the Chargers game, Tebow was a huge upgrade, especially if you saw Orton in the first half. And its JIM HARBAUGH, not John. And how can the Chargers still be behind the Texans who lost w/o Andre Johnson and are now gonna be w/o the services of Mario Williams. Oh and they lost to the Raiders also, gimme a break.
FRED HALE SR. is offline   Reply With Quote