Music Banter - View Single Post - What Game Are You Playing Right Now?
View Single Post
Old 10-16-2011, 06:21 PM   #3844 (permalink)
LoathsomePete
Cardboard Box Realtor

I was trying to play that the other week, but for some reason my game is skipping a lot, and the colour scheme is a bit messed up. Maybe I'll try uninstalling it and then re installing it and see if that clears it up, or just look on the Steam Forums to see if anyone else has been having the same issues.

In the mean time I've been playing this all week:

Having read the novel I'm pretty happy with how well it follows the events of the novel. The author's detail was also used quite heavily and is pretty noticeable which is pretty cool when you get a game that's written by a professional rather than a 13-year old fetal alcohol syndrome baby we get with most video games nowadays. It is a little frustrating though, when I have to spend $30 for a used game which has some noticeable bugs and glitches, whereas the game was on sale this week on Steam for like $2.99, but that's the deal you get for a gaming PC I guess. It's one of the most immersive games I've played in a long while and look forward to playing it more once my homework is finished.
LoathsomePete is offline   Reply With Quote